Πέμπτη 1 Ιανουαρίου 2009

Spit-Falling




How many words I say
Just to convince myself
That you are not my man
Only some kind of friend
You could not share my pain
Cause you don't feel the same
But love... you know...
Is so unexpected thing
But love... you know...
Is so a special dream

How many lies I tell
Each time I meet your friends
They talk behind my back
You know that I don't care
And now I feel so bad
(And now I feel so bad)
And love you know is so unexpected thing
And love you know is so a special dream
How I've been missing you
But now I wish you to...

And if one day you want to
Come back to me
Don't hesitate to hold me tight
You know what I mean...

All I want is you
...is you
All I want is you
...is you
All I want is you

All I want ïs...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Έλα πες το σε βλέπω κρατιέσαι...